Thursday, April 30, 2009

Baby Jesus

I don't mean to offend anyone by this! But this is an interesting joke that's evolved between my friends!

SO! Basically two nights ago (So... Tuesday Night!) I had this REALLY trippy dream. First, I was pregnant. Not so trippy, there's been a lot of pregnancy talk IRL between my english teacher and a couple french novel's we're reading. Anyways, it was trippy cause I was like.. a month and a half pregnant but I had this stomach. Like you could tell! It was a really weird dream! And I hadn't had sex so I was all "I can't be pregnant, this is impossible!"

So, I told my friends about this dream and the IMMEDIATE reaction is, "Toni, you're the virgin Mary! YOU'RE GOING TO GIVE BIRTH TO BABY JESUS!" And they all touched my stomach and it was weird. Anyways. Today CZ made the joke again and she was like, rubbing my stomach and it was super awkward. And Audra did too, but then WORST OF ALL. CHRIS walks by and CJ points at him because he's stopped in mid walk with the "WTF" look on his face. Priceless.
So we're all, "It's a joke about a weird dream" but he just walked away with this look of "omg" on his face.
In hind sight, we decided saying, "It's exactly what you think it is." would have been more fun. But whatever~ XD
Anyways, That's an interesting tid bit of my life. Along with how Ian definitely almost choked on a whopper three times today and we had laughing fits that even the music teacher's couldn't handle XD

In other new, NEW YORK IN ONE WEEK! Hopefully they don't cancel it because of the new strand of Influenza. Poo, it's stupid
ANDDDD...
I'm making cupcakes this weekend for my vocal teacher, it's his birthday on Monday XD I might post pictures if they turn out to be cute!

1 comment:

  1. mmm cupcakes XD
    haha that dream made me laugh... you'd be the virgin toni 8D

    ReplyDelete